Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jolly Roger


Jolly Roger, originally uploaded by The Department.

Week 3: Photos and images.

Ahoy there!

This week, we scurvy-dogs who are participating in the "23 things" are supposed to explore Flickr (an image hosting site).

Another item on this week's list is to explore Flickr mashups and third party sites... as I haven't done this yet, I've no clue what that means...but I'll be learning!

Discovery exercise #5a: gave me the option to use Flickr's blogging tool and add an image to my post. #5b would have me create a free account (done), and use a digital camera to take some picture(s) of things in my branch.

So far, I've done 5a...... Now really, did ye expect anything other than the jolly roger to appear on a pirate's blog?

1 comment:

CeeCee said...

Arrrrgh! Twouldn't be a proper Pirate blog less'n ye hoisted the colors, now would it?

Seriously, I look forward to see more of your "23 things."