Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Progress so far....

This copied and pasted from "23 Things" post.... http://
Me own commentary/additions in [brackets]


Week 1: Introduction ( official start of week June 4th) [week of 6/4-6/8]
[thing] 1. Read this blog & find out about the program. [Done and done: 6-14-07]

[thing] 2. Discover a few pointers from lifelong learners and learn how to nurture your own learning process. [Not done this one yet... can't do it while on the desk because of lack of headphones, and off the desk only a few machines are set up with sound. Aye, I can do it at home, but finding the time when I have to tend to me home crew be quite difficult!]

Week 2: Blogging [week of 6/11-6/15]
[Thing] 3. Set up your own blog & add your first post. [Okay, is it just me or is this a bit like putting the cart 'afore the horse? I would think this would have been good to do as thing two since many of the other "things" have participants writing about items they've explored or read. Obviously its been done or ye wouldn't have a blog to read, mate!]

[thing] 4. Register your blog and Track your progress to journey into Learning 2.0 together. [done.. again, if it hadn't been, its doubtful someone would have found this on their own... I can't imagine a search engine has 'caught' me yet... lol!]

Week 3: Photos & Images [week of 6/18-6/22]
[thing] 5. Explore Flickr and learn about this popular image hosting site. [see previous post... done 5a on 6-19... and would like to do 5b at some point, even tho it might be "outing" myself as to who I really am... but since my coworkers in the branch know or probably have guessed... hehehehe]

[thing] 6. Have some Flickr fun and discover some Flickr mashups & 3rd party sites. [not done yet]
[thing] 7. Create a blog post about anything technology related that interests you this week. [Hmmmmm..... maybe done soon? ;) )


*Note - from my early days, I've enjoyed roleplaying (Marvel super heroes, Dungeons and Dragons, etc..... so I will slip in and out of pirate voice as it suits me mood and whimsy level. I'm doing it for CEU's (even if I don't really need them at this point), but no one said I couldn't have fun at the same time!

No comments: