Tuesday, August 28, 2007

#23 Summarize your thoughts about this program and learn more about where to go from here

Wow! Congratulations!! You’ve reached the 23rd thing. Be sure to give yourself a pat on the back for completing the program.

For your last and final exercise for this program please reflect on your learning journey and post a few thoughts. Here are some questions to prompt you if you're drawing a blank ...

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?And last but not least…
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?

I can't say this has affected my lifelong learning goals significantly. If there are opportunities to learn, I intend to take them, because when you stop learning, you start dying. I also don't know that there were paticular surprises, per se...but I did learn a few new things... I found RSS feeds to be especially useful and intend to use those both professionally as well as to follow personal intrests.

I know quite a few people signed up but never finished the 23 things... I think one suggestion I have for "improvement" would be to somehow offer some sort of mini reward for completing 25% of the things... more for 50%, etc. I don't know how practical it would be from an administrative standpoint, but its a thought. That way you would give credit for making the attempt, and greater rewards for finishing.

And if another, similar program was offered? Sure I'd sign up for it! Why not?

To end with... don't let the ninjas get you down!


Pirate Vs Ninja, originally uploaded by Use Bombs.


(For those who need clarification, see Pirates vs Ninjas.

No comments: